Advertisement

Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin Building a New House Together

miranda lambert husband

Miranda Lambert and her husband of two years, Brendan McLoughlin, are beginning an exciting new chapter of their marriage. 

The superstar recently revealed that they are currently building a new house together. In an interview with Taste of Country, Lambert discussed the news and shared that she’s “creating a new magic porch,” which is the dreamy place where many of her latest songs have been written, at their new home. 

 

“I moved…We’re building a house, so we’re living in a little cabin out back of the house,” she explained. “Everyone is like, ‘Where you gonna put your Grammy?’ I’m like ‘I don’t know yet’ (Laughs). ‘I’ll let you all know when you get there.'”

Lambert’s latest GRAMMY was awarded to her for her album, Wildcard, which was crowned Best Country Album at the ceremony earlier this year. While accepting the award, Lambert thanked her husband, her team, band and crew and most importantly her fans, while also shouting out the fellow female country artists nominated alongside her.

“I feel like holding this right now, I’m holding this for all of us, especially us girls,” Lambert said at the time. “Thanks to my family, my husband [Brendan], my manager Marion Kraft, my band and crew, I miss the hell out of y’all and I can’t wait to get back out with the fans. I love you so much, thank you.”

 

Lambert and McLoughlin will surely enjoy their new home but a lot of their time as of late has been spent traveling the country in their 2020 Airstream Globetrotter, dubbed “The Sherriff.” This winter, they took a “magical” road trip together and spent quite a bit of time in Asheville, North Carolina. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments